Support the Lyric Theatre
Why Contribute to Atlanta Lyric Theatre?
Atlanta Lyric Theatre is dedicated to producing the best in musical theatre and fostering the growth of the Atlanta theatrical community by igniting our passion in our audiences and artists.
Through educational programs and pursuit of artistic excellence, The Lyric creates and encourages work which uplifts, enlightens and entertains.
The support of donors like you is reflected in more places than just on our stage.
Donations like yours also allow the Lyric to continue to grow our youth education programs such as Lyric Jr., our brand new Young Artists program for teens and our exciting partnership with Kennesaw State University-which gives theatre majors the opportunity to be a part of professional theatre.
All this to say, your donation makes an enormous difference.
- A donation of $50 can cover the cost of all the nuts and bolts required for an entire production.
- A donation of $100 covers the cost of posters for a Lyric show, helping us to spread the word throughout the community.
- A gift of $500 can cover the participation of one KSU student intern in a professional Lyric production.
- A donation of $1,000 can underwrite a portion of the scenic design, costume design or cast stipends for a Lyric show.
- Gifts of $10,000 or more can be transformative. It can supplement the salaries of our incredible live orchestra, defray rental costs, licensing fees, and open up a world of opportunity to expand programming and make productions more robust.
Atlanta Lyric Theatre is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations are tax-deductible.