Support the Lyric Theatre
The Lyric theatre, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, is passionate about bringing our community together through the celebration of musical theatre and fostering the growth of the Atlanta theatrical community by focusing on local professional talent. Through educational programs, collaborations, and the pursuit of artistic integrity, The Lyric seeks to expand the audience for musical theatre in the greater metropolitan area by inspiring, motivating, and educating.
Ticket sales only cover about 50% of our expenses, so we rely on the additional support of donors like you!
Your donation can make an enormous difference!
- A donation of $50 can cover the cost of all the nuts and bolts required for an entire production.
- A donation of $100 covers the cost of posters for a Lyric show, helping us to spread the word throughout the community.
- A gift of $500 can cover the participation of one KSU student intern in a professional Lyric production.
- A donation of $1,000 can underwrite a portion of the scenic design, costume design or cast stipends for a Lyric show.
- Gifts of $10,000 or more can be transformative. It can supplement the salaries of our incredible live orchestra, defray rental costs, licensing fees, and open up a world of opportunity to expand programming and make productions more robust.
WAYS TO SUPPORT
- Make a one-time donation or recurring donation online today!
- Mail your donation to us at 12 Powder Springs St., Ste. 280, Marietta, GA 30064.
- Consider a Tip Jar donation when you buy a ticket or renew your subscription.
- Ask your company if they will match your donation, and give us that information when you make your donation.
- Recommend a grant from a Donor-Advised Fund you contribute to.
- Consider a distribution from your Individual Retirement Account. Please contact your financial advisor to confirm your eligibility.
- Contribute stock instead of cash. Check with your tax advisor to see if you qualify for tax advantages.
For any other questions, please contact Mary Nye Bennett at mbennett@atlantalyrictheatre.