Support the Lyric Theatre
Why Contribute to Atlanta Lyric Theatre?
We are driven by a passion for musical theatre, a passion to celebrate this art form with others and a passion to pass this American tradition on to the next generation. Musical theatre makes us laugh, cry, feel like dancing and maybe even hum a familiar tune as we leave the theatre. It uplifts, enlightens and entertains.
Creating the professional scenery, costumes, lighting and sound that you enjoy on our stage takes time, talent… and money.
- A donation of $50 can provide enough gaff tape for an entire production.
- A donation of $100 covers the cost of posters for a Lyric show, helping us to spread the word all over town.
- A gift of $500 can cover the cost of wig design and maintenance for a typical Lyric production.
- A donation of $1,000 can underwrite a portion of the scenic design, costume design or cast stipends for a Lyric show.
- Gifts of $10,000 or more can help to defray costs such as theatre rental, licensing fees and orchestra salaries.
Atlanta Lyric Theatre is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations are tax-deductible.